1. By entering the competition, entrants agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Terms and Conditions of this competition are governed by the laws of the State of Western Australia.
3. The competition is being run by Southern Cross Motorcycles trading as Perth Harley-Davidson®, PO Box 274 Bentley, Western Australia 6982.
4. To enter the competition, the entrant must
(a) Take a Test Ride of the Street Rod™ Motorcycle at Perth Harley-Davidson® between the 14 August 2017 and 2 September 2017.
5. Entrants must comply with the conditions set out in the ‘Motorcycle User Agreement’ when undertaking the Test Ride.
6. Entry to the competition is free. Entrants will be responsible for any and all costs associated with entering the competition.
7. Entrants may only enter the competition once during the promotional period.
8. There will be three prizes throughout the promotional period. This prize will be a Merchandise pack to the value of $150 and items in the prize pack will change each week.
9. The prize will be drawn on Friday every week until the 2 September 2017. The draw will be by random draw from all eligible completed test ride forms received with the first entry drawn being the prize winner.
10. The prize winner will be contacted on the day of the draw by the phone number and email address supplied by the entrant on the ‘Motorcycle User Agreement’ form. The prize winner’s name will be published on the Perth Harley-Davidson® Facebook page.
11. The prize winner will be responsible for all costs associated with collecting and using the prize.
12. The prize is not redeemable for cash or an alternative prize and is not transferable.
13. Perth Harley-Davidson® accepts no responsibility and shall not be held legally liable or responsible for any accident, loss, injury or damage to any individual or property whether direct or indirect, whether in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise arising out of or in connection with the competition or the prize, either during or after the competition.
14. Entry into the competition signifies acceptance of all conditions. Entrants are required to abide by the Terms and Conditions as presented.
15. The decision made by Perth Harley-Davidson® will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. By entering the competition, you agree to receive marketing communication from Perth Harley-Davidson®.
17. Personal information provided by an entrant to Perth Harley-Davidson® for the purpose of entering the Competition will be collected, used and disclosed in accordance with the Perth Harley-Davidson® Privacy Statement. A copy of the privacy statement is available at www.perthhd.com.au. Personal information collected will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, reused, rented, loaned or otherwise disclosed to any third party otherwise than in accordance with the Perth Harley-Davidson® privacy statement and these Terms and Conditions.